So, it’s July 3, a huge thunderstorm just started, and it looks like more rain for us tomorrow.
What to do? A few ideas to keep the kids busy:
- Make red, white and blue desserts. Get creative!
- Create your own 4th of July decorations.
- Watch Hamilton on Disney+.
- Host a make-your-own hot dog or hamburger bar with lots of toppings.
- Roast s’mores in the microwave.
- Build an indoor fort and challenge the kids to a flashlight “fireworks” extravaganza.
- Have a glow stick dance party.
Have a great time hanging out with the family!