Spring Break Camps in KC 2020
Time is flying this winter, and I can’t believe it’s already time to plan for Spring Break. Below are just some of the offerings in and around Kansas City. Be sure to check our Events Calendar as new camps are added.
Still figuring out your summer plans? Don’t forget to check out our Summer Camps Guide too!
- Blue Springs Parks & Rec offers a week packed with fun and new friendships! Activities include field trips, games, crafts, guest speakers, creative play and more. Sign up for one day or the whole week! March 16-20, 2020
- Blue Valley Rec Center Spring Break Camps offer part-time camp options and programs in a wide variety of areas, including aquatics, dance, enrichment and sports. Check their program listing for activities the week of March 16-20, 2020.
- Integrity Gymnastics (Overland Park) offers full-day and half-day camp options for a fun and active time away from home. Camp includes open gym, activities, crafts, games, prizes, and a snack. Spring Break camps run March 13-23, 2020, and they also have other out-of-school day camps for other upcoming days off throughout the end of the school year.
- Johnson County Parks & Rec has a variety of offerings including art, sports, nature & science, and more to keep your kids busy. Full day, half day, and partial day options available. It’s a little difficult to find their Spring Break Camp info online, so we suggest starting your search in their calendar.
- Kansas City Parks features camps in a number of locations for Spring Break. These are week-long day camps where students will play team-building games, engage in healthy learning, work on art projects, and more! For ages 6-13, March 16-20, 2020.
- Kansas City Young Audiences has a variety of spring break camps to give your child a taste of visual and performing arts, and creative movement and play! Half day, full day and extended day options; March 16-20, 2020.
- Kansas City Zoo offers a wild and wonderful variety of camps that include cool science demonstrations, hands-on activities and more! March 16-20, 2020.
- Pinnacle Gymnastics offers fun and different themes each morning, and Ninja Camp in the afternoon. Half day options available, March 16-20, 2020.
- Sporting KC Spring Break Camps feature half-day soccer skills camps in various locations across the metro area, March 16-19, 2020.
- Theatre of the Imagination: Every camper is a star in this supportive and creative environment! In this “just plain fun” atmosphere, there are no auditions, and the only thing you need is a willingness to get out on stage and give it your all! Full-day and extended day options available, March 16-20, 2020.
If your business offers a Spring Break or Summer Camp, share your information with us by submitting your activity. After all, sharing resources with families in KC is what we’re all about!
This Post Has 0 Comments