If you’re looking for a safe spot to trick or treat, want to go on the earlier side for some not-so-spooky Halloween fun during daylight hours, or just want to make the best use of your trick-or-treating time, here are a few places you can take the kids this Halloween:
- Trick or Treat Street: Trick or Treat in Brookside, from 4-6pm for a safe evening with your little ghosts, goblins, pirates and princesses!
- Town Center After-School Spooktacular: Trick or Treat after school at Town Center Plaza and Town Center Crossing! 3-5pm at Town Center Plaza , 5000 W. 119 St., Leawood, KS.
- Zona Rosa Trick-or-Treat: Kansas City’s largest safe Trick-or-Treat event is for families to enjoy Halloween in a safe and festive environment. This free event has tons of great activities to enjoy! 5-9pm at Zona Rosa, North of the Town Square on N. Stoddard Ave., 8721 N. Stoddard Ave., KCMO 64153
- Halloween at the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze: Wear your costume for $2 off your ticket and some Halloween fun!! Louisburg Cider Mill, 14730 K68 Hwy, Louisburg, Kansas 66053
- Summit Fair Trick or Treat: Walk the shops, find the pumpkin signs, and collect your treats! And enjoy special in-store activities & giveaways, balloon artist, face painting and a 10-foot tall Frankenstein! Summit Fair, 840 NW Blue Pkwy, Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
- Safe Trick or Treat at Rockhurst University: Kids 12 & younger, with adult supervision, are invited to the Rockhurst University Community Center’s Safe Trick-or-Treat. Enjoy a haunted house filled with games, activities, and treats! 6-8pm at 1100 Rockhurst Rd, Kansas City, Missouri 64110
- Trick or Treat in Downtown Excelsior Springs: Join the businesses in Downtown Excelsior Springs for trick or treating! All downtown stores will be open late handing out candy to our community trick or treaters. 4-9pm
Have fun and stay safe!